Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Just the Beginning...

Okay, I am entering into a transition phase of my life. I have spent the past almost 6 years being a stay at home mommy and finishing up college, but things are going to be different for me! I graduated college in April and have been working a part-time, entry-level job at a Women's Shelter. Starting Monday, though, I will be starting my new position as a Sexual Assault Counselor/Legal Advocate, which is super-exciting! I will be getting paid a salary and might even get my own office!
Despite all of these changes, I still am a mommy, and it will be interesting how things will go for me, trying to juggle my "mommy" jobs and my professional responsibilities. I'll keep posting as things come up!

1 comment:

Grant Gibson said...

Yay! I gave you a comment!