Saturday, July 14, 2007

Happy Week!

This week was pretty exciting at work... I got to go to a PPO contestment hearing with a colleague of mine, which was pretty interesting. I also got to tag along with a different colleague as she did the jail support group with the ladies in the county jail. I think that I should be feeling a lot more overwhelmed than I do, but I really think that things are going to go pretty well.
I set up the 4-h booth this morning, and that was irritating. I am just feeling so relieved that it's pretty much done, and I will have some time to plan stuff for the club activities and get things set before we need to be planning for the fair again.
The kids are growing right up. I can't believe that Allen is going to be 6 in a couple of weeks and Abby (our baby!) will be two in just over a month. It sounds cliche, but it does really seem like just yesterday when we brought Allen home and were adjusting to life as new parents. Now that I'm not in school, I think I should catch up reading some parenting books to prepare me for what's to come. I'm a little worried. But that will have to wait until after I read the last Harry Potter novel. YaY!! Only a couple more days to wait!

1 comment:

Grant Gibson said...

I am totally excited about Harry Potter too! I heard that two major characters "do not survive"!!! Suspence!