Tuesday, July 10, 2007

No Escape from the Drama...

OK, so did I mention that I am SOOOOO happy that I got a promotion at my job??!!
Last night when I was at work, there was evermore drama, this time not so much with clients in the shelter, but between employees...
I am SO happy I am a counselor now and not just a shelter worker!
On a side note, Man, everyone has been so grouchy! The kids aren't tolerating the heat very well, nor am I. I'm glad that my hubby took care of the baby the other day because I just couldn't take anymore crying! I really didn't want to clean up vomit either. I am looking forward to some cooler weather later this week, but until then, I guess we'll just sit in front of the air conditioner and hope for the best!!
On another side note look out for postings later this week about our experiences going to the fair with our 4-H Art Club!! More Drama is bound to ensue.

No comments: